Situated on the Gold Coast’s world famous Surfers Paradise beach, Jewel is set to become a lifestyle icon and a shining beacon in the Gold Coast’s renowned skyline. A location renowned for its spectacular golden sand, crystal clear water, rolling waves and an average of 300 days of sunshine.
Dalian Wanda Group and the Ridong Group will deliver the landmark Jewel development – a $970 million development that will become the city’s only beachfront, five-star hotel and residence, and the first beachfront resort to be built on the Gold Coast in 30 years. Based on Oriental heritage and traditions, Wanda Vista Hotels represent a new standard of luxury never before seen in Australia.
Jewel will also provide the largest premium beachfront dining and recreational centre on the Gold Coast. The array of restaurants and bars will be accompanied by boutique retail, conference and wedding facilities, spa and health centres, all complemented by Jewel’s spectacular architectural forms.
• Absolute beachfront on Surfers Paradise
• A myriad of restaurant options, alfresco cafes and boutique retail precincts.
• Beachfront restaurant and bar, central lagoon pool with bar access, and state of the art gym
• 24/7 Valet parking, room service and concierge
• Close to major universities and public and private schools
• Entertainment areas including a ballroom, cinema and billiard room, as well as a children’s playground
• Stylish interiors, designed to optimize light and capture the essence of beachside residences
• Unique belvedere planning solution which allows semi private living spaces, wrapped in glass partitions, looking out to views beyond
• Appliances are European brand, with 60cm gas cooktop, black glass fronted oven, microware, concealed rangehood and a semi integrated dishwasher
• The marble selected is heavily veined and naturally figured, creating an unmistakable statement of luxury